Spring Hill, TN
UPI extended their mechanical expertise beyond the GK new paint shop project and is completing work throughout the entire GM Spring Hill complex.
- Fabrication & installation of all new utility piping and equipment
- Systems include chilled water, welder water, non potable water, potable cold water, pumped sanitary, industrial waste, natural gas, compressed air, totaling over 9 miles.
- Equipment includes CHW, WW and IW pumps, heat exchangers, air handling units, chemical treatment, filtration and instrumentation
- 7,500 sqft existing body shop addition with storm, compressed air and potable cold water.
- Fabrication and installation of chilled water, natural gas compressed air utility piping.
- Replace and upgrade cattery coolant tanks, pumps and process piping.
- Fabrication & installation of all new utility, process piping and equipment.
- Systems include basecoat, clearcoat, prime & tu-tone paint circulation, solvent, sludge, humidification, high purity water, high pressure wash, drainage, dry compressed air, chilled water, heating hot water, non potable water, potable cold water, pumped sanitary, industrial waste, natural gas, plant compressed air totaling over 42 miles.
- Systems include process waste, sulfuric acid, potable water, compressed air and all chemical systems.